Asshat parking technique

By MadMax - 26/06/2013 20:49 - United States - Nashua

Today, I rode my motorcycle to an appointment and parked in the parking garage. When I got out, some ass had pushed my bike from the spot and had boxed it in between the wall and his car. Apparently, he felt he deserved the spot more than me and didn't care if I wanted to leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 506
You deserved it 3 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

His tires don't really need that air..

JoeGrant 12

Can't you get his plate number? I'm sure if you get that, as well as take a picture of the situation, you'll be able to prove he is liable and make him pay for any damages.

Comments

You don't have the right to mess with his ride because he messed with yours, despite many comments to that effect. Call the cops to tow it or for messing with your bike without permission. Take pictures if you can to show what he did, how you left his vehicle as it is towed. If you can remove it without doing any damage to either vehicle, do so. (One never knows if some other driver might have had a previous encounter with this driver might see the car and decide to do something for which you might be blamed.)

Lay in wait for the man, when he gets in his car affix a small sign reading... if you ride a Harley you suck dick... the man will be lucky to make it across town before he meets.some new friends.

Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there?

ileenefudge 29

But what if he has Allstate, Geico, or Progressive...?

RaVeN53 7

This is why I always lock my handle bars when riding my motorcycle, you can't trust anyone!

Does he still have mirrors on his car? Think I'd wait till he gets moved and you get the scoot back. I'd then get some pliers and pull the valve stems out on each tire. That should release a few endorphins.

If someone did that to ms when he came out he would find every window and light busted and four flat tires that might teach him to keep his Peter skinners off other people's things

redmnky21 8

how did you ever come to that conclusion?

if that happened to me I'd make sure the car got towed before the guy came out.

That's when you smash the window and stick his car in neutral.