WTF was that?

By no salt, no burning, just STFU - 08/03/2015 14:41 - United States

Today, I woke up this morning in a panic. Last night, I heard scratching at my door, but I thought it was just my cat and went back to sleep. This morning, it hit me that my cat is 600 miles away, living with my mom in Iowa. I'm terrified to even sleep now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 746
You deserved it 3 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Burn it down. Burn it down now. Get out of there now while you still can. Get on a plane and as far away from there as possible. Don't look back. Don't bring anything with you, no time. Get a priest there asap to cleanse the land to be safe. It's time for a new life. It has already been too late for some. It all starts when that first scratch is heard. Maybe you can be saved. It's still early.

who you gonna call?...but on a serious note thats f'ed up

Comments

Hopefully you have mice? I know what I said.

Something strange in the niebour hood who you gonna call ghost busters

Could have been a rat. We had them in our house in Washington. All in the walls and they scratched. Ugh i can remember. *shivers*

Psycho_Babydoll 26

*Goatman voice* "Let me in"

Who ya gonna call? *crowd simultaneously* GHOST BUSTERS!!!!

katydid91 31

That scenario would actually be more disturbing than any supernatural being.

saffy66 34

No bushes near the door - or a nearby - that could have been rubbing on the door/window/wall if it was a little windy? take comfort in the fact that whatever it was, didn't get in.

Could be rodents in the walls. I had them in my bedroom wall about a year ago and sounded just like one of my cats scratching. Look into an exterminator to check it out.

I was going to say the same thing. My grandma's house has bats that get down into the walls and the scratching they make is horrid.