Where am I?

By kronin - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I woke up in a field 3 miles from where I'd passed out drunk. This wouldn't have been too bad if I didn't have to walk home through town without my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 130
You deserved it 40 762

Top comments

Comments

Woah. For a moment there I thought you meant 'pants' as in underwear rather than trousers. Now that would have been even more hilarious if you had no underwear too. XD

MAGNAVOX 0

Shitheads like you ruin drinking, YDI for attempting to impress your friends by intoxicating yourself. I really hope you were raped in the field.

he didn't ruin drinking for anybody he had fun! get over yourself.

gottrythis 0

I HOPE ONE DAY SOMEONE BEATS YOUR ASS SOON. THEN MAKES YOU DRINK THERE CUM AS IF IT HOW ALCOHOL SHOULD BE CUMsoom. haha get. anyway maybe one day you live the college life and chill a little then maybe you get laid and where your hat straight not crooked like you.

OP didn't ruin drinking for anybody, he had fun! get over yourself.

MAGNAVOX 0

30, I'll just sick to cumming on your girl:) I didn't know there was instructions on how to wear a hat, but Idc your girl digs it:)

gottrythis 0

The only way that happens if you got my sloppy seconds because I never commit I actually have balls to not stick to one thing.... which obviously you dont being HOW*** rock your hat... since it was in fad like 5 years ago and you still on the pot

This entire comment thread makes no sense.....

gottrythis 0

Don't worry in 2 years you get how life works **

MAGNAVOX 0

Whoa, dude, TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR. Racism is cool man. You fail.

TheDrifter 23

epic fail. But I'll take you at your first opinion of "racism is cool" just have to learn some new jokes...

MAGNAVOX 0

95, way to admit your ignorance.

Can we all just agree that Magnavox is a troll and/or attention *****? Like an annoying itch, if we ignore it, it will just fade away.

MAGNAVOX 0

paid2think, You are the shit!:D

jkgfdxb 0

haha holyshit racism on fml:) what a friendly site. people are mentally ******

MAGNAVOX 0

Not nationalist, racist. Clearly.

wartorn_fml 0

don't be a dick. his guy is how many guys can get. so **** off

anti_average 5

Successful troll is successful. Well done, sirs/madams. :|

If pancakes and waffles are made from the same batter, aren't they technically the same thing? Think about it....

Definatly not a cool thing to say bro.. No one deserves to be raped.

ImSoBaKed 0

Lucky you weren't dragged into the forest and eaten alive by a raging bear. Or dragged in to the forest and raped alive by a raging rapist!

As opposed to being raped by someone that ISN'T a rapist?

MagicGiraffe 12

There's always the possibilty of being raped by a bear...

anti_average 5

Perhaps being killed by an enraged bear that he had drunkenly attempted to rape.

eatshitplease 0

"raper no raping, raper no raping, RAPER NOOO RAPING". "aww man.." rape avoided.

perdix 29

If you had a decent-sized penis, it might be a good chance to market your meat to the local ladies, but if you are a teeny-peeny, you'll have to move or become celibate.

FFML_314 11

It's not the size of the rise. It's the motion of the ocean. TRUST ME.

perdix 29

Hmmmm. I prefer "Trust, but verify." ;)

TheDrifter 23

It may be the motion of the ocean but I know that it takes a long time to get to England in a row boat.

perdix 29

Sometimes, for the boat to take a long time to get to its destination is satisfactory for the passenger, perhaps even multiply so.

I'm confused, perdix - are we actually talking about boats and navigation and seamen now? Wait, what?

FFML_314 11

I guess I can be the blunt one here and say that I was talking about the size of a mans penis not being important. To a certain extent of course.

Seamen? Semen? Hello, is this thing on?

Size matters not WHEN YOU HAVE THE FORCE!!

yet you have your pants to talk about it? bs fml.