Where am I?

By kronin - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I woke up in a field 3 miles from where I'd passed out drunk. This wouldn't have been too bad if I didn't have to walk home through town without my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 130
You deserved it 40 762

Top comments

Comments

mintcar 9

YDI for getting this drunk. I just don't understand why people allow themselves to get THIS intoxicated. It's not " cool. "

people let them selfs get that drunk because it's fun!

gottrythis 0

either is that much make up on your face..... So why not drink myself to easy the pain that I'm ******* a girl that's a FAKE IN THE OUTSIDE. And in the inside net picks other for things that have no value in life. MAYBE WHEN YOU LIVE A LITTLE YOU FIND OUT THAT ONE OF THESE :) MAKE EVERYTHING WORTH IT.

mintcar 9

38, I can't even comment on that. 36, eh I don't understand what's so " fun" about poor coordination, impaired balance and all the other side effects that cones with being severely intoxicated. Last semester on campus was the first time I really drank. I got so drunk, I can't even go into details of what happened afterwards. I decided to swear off liquor after that. I just don't see the " fun" in it, that's all. Plus, hangovers aren't really "fun" to deal with. Maybe I'm just a n00b.

mint, I'm going with n00b. ;) I do think getting totally hammered, like this OP's situation and the one you described, is utterly pointless, NTM dangerous. However, it sounds to me like you either intended to get trashed, or didn't know your limits, both n00b mistakes. Drinking hard liquor can be fun if you're doing it because you enjoy the taste, either alone or mixed into cocktails. IMO, it's like eating. Binge drinking is like entering a hot dog eating contest: never worth what it costs, and you'll hate yourself the next day. I'd much rather have a smaller, high quality "meal" with a small group of friends. :] And if you don't like the taste of liquor, it's really ridiculous to spend time and money drinking it just to get plastered.

mintcar 9

Yeah I've never really liked the taste of alcohol. I made a poor decision that night and suffered the consequences. I don't think liquor is for me though. I don't mind bitch drinks like beer and Mike's Hard. Yeah, you're right. I'm a n00b. :) Do you live by the harbor by any chance? I got approached by a dealer this summer and I'm too scared to go back. He almost grabbed my wallet and purse.

No, I'm just in the Baltimore area, not the actual city. The city is rather iffy.

and people WONDER why I never took up drinking....

gottrythis 0

That's a sign to lose up or else you never get laid and by your picture only 10 more years i'm guessing and you have a movie that sums up you life 40 year old virgin. DRINK SOME BEER MAKE YOU HAVE NO FEAR. THE HAVE A COUPLE OF SHOT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH SOME ****!

wtf?! why did u blind me with that photo

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- This is like the 5th time I've mistaken your stomach for an ass. /facepalm

Well at least you didn't piss yourself while passed out wearing only the undies in the field. I find it hilarious though, I have never been so intoxicated that this happened to me, the worst that ever happened to me was I puked all over a guys car while trying to take me home.

MAGNAVOX 0

Sloppy seconds? Hmm.. I don't think you can leave sloppy seconds with such a small penis sir. Keep this bullshit coming lol I'm amused:)

gottrythis 0

Will please don't use my penis in any of your thinking with that tiny brain of yours. Today is nation come out of the closet day. maybe a time for you to spend some time with yourself.....

loveurlifeJK 5

Three miles AND losing your pants? Win fail.

why are people assuming this person is an alcoholic? might have been a birthday, might have had their drink spiked, migh have just had a cracking night! getting trashed once in a while does not make you an alcoholic. tbh though OP you totally deserved it lol

MAGNAVOX 0

Sticking to one thing? what does that mean?

gottrythis 0

you called my penis small your a fagget for having a insult be about the guys dick size women do that.

MAGNAVOX 0

Lol why are our replies down here?! haha WTF. Btw don't try to insult someone until you know how to spell the word you're trying to use.

zkchild 0
Focker218_fml 0

Sweet! Walk off that hangover, and then find the friends that brought you there... LMAO