Tour de France

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Australia - Ipswich

Today, I was cycling with my uncle and became increasingly frustrated as we got further and further from our intended destination. It took me a while to figure out that I had somehow lost my uncle and was following a complete stranger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 694
You deserved it 26 434

Top comments

This reminds me of the time I got lost at Disney World because I accidentally found myself following a stranger instead of my mom. Of course, I was only six years old. So what's your excuse?

feldco1 17

How do you just lose your uncle if he was right in front of you?

Comments

Did they look like a lot the same from behind..? I don't understand how that happens..

I can't believe someone who is grown up can do this.

challan 19

luckily you weren't following me... I would have maced you.

Calm yourself. Mace is not an appropriate response here.

challan 19

30- was a joke, although a girl alone in the park being followed is never funny!

Yeah. I said something really mean. Sorry

So one night while I was walking home through a park I turned onto a path and there was this girl in front of me. As I was walking I noticed she started walking faster, so I walked faster. Then she started running so I did, soon she was screaming and so was I. I don't know what we were running from but we were f'ing terrified.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

You're better off with the stranger - your uncle is a douche!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

OP's uncle is a douche because OP got lost? **** logic, right?

GovernorGeneral 8

Maybe OP's uncle had the same situation but instead he was being followed...

perdix 29

The good news is that you are not that intimately familiar with your uncle's ass that you could recognize him by it. Sure, pedaling all that extra distance sucks, but not being obsessed with your uncle's ass has to be a bit of a consolation prize.

Well said... I honestly did not think of it that way.

I guess they all look the same from behind to you.:P

perdix 29

#27, a lot of straight men are expert on the female ass, and are completely uninformed and uninterested in the male tuchas.

Epikouros 31

No offense to your uncle, but you were making a safe choice: the chance that you'll be molested by a stranger is smaller than the chance that you'll be molested by a family member.