Tour de France

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Australia - Ipswich

Today, I was cycling with my uncle and became increasingly frustrated as we got further and further from our intended destination. It took me a while to figure out that I had somehow lost my uncle and was following a complete stranger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 694
You deserved it 26 434

Top comments

This reminds me of the time I got lost at Disney World because I accidentally found myself following a stranger instead of my mom. Of course, I was only six years old. So what's your excuse?

feldco1 17

How do you just lose your uncle if he was right in front of you?

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

D'oh! You didn't recognize the clothes he was wearing, or were you too distracted by the ass in the air.

bettyboop428 24

Or why wouldn't you try to stop your uncle and find out why you were going the wrong way?

CaptainDoorknob 7

Reminds me of Home Alone.. But anyways, YDI for not paying attention.

SharnaaaBanana 22

Bikers just about all wear the same clothes.

GovernorGeneral 8

Lol. Imagine what the guy you were following wondering xD " wtf...this guy wont leave me...hes gonna mug me...hes gonna fuucking mug me. Oh dear lord. - turn left, right,left -... im ******. "

feldco1 17

How do you just lose your uncle if he was right in front of you?

Aug1508 9

No!!! Op was following his uncle and his uncle was following a stranger because the uncle had no idea where he himself was going!!!!

10- You're wrong, his uncle was, presumably, going to the right place, but op lost his uncle and was following a stranger. Read the FML.

I think you missed the joke he meant that the uncle got lost first before op as a joke.

Ohh. I get you now. Hardy har harhar ... Good joke champ.. Now reread the fml so you understand what exactly is going on here.

This reminds me of when you're walking the wrong way, so you pretend to get a text and turn around. This is a little more embarrassing though...

Implying girls can't get cool tattoos...?

That's a ******* awesome tattoo for either sex.

KiddNYC1O 20

Oh well I'll go ahead and say it! #4- That's a little weird.

Ohh yes! The old 'pretending to get a text and turning around' trick. A classic..

my comment or my tattoo? if you're talking about my comment then yeah I guess I am a little weird, but If you're talking about my tattoo then I don't care what you think

Cool tat for a girl, ha. Uhm really lame comment dude.

KiddNYC1O 20

Not your tattoo, settle down both of you... =P

How'd you'd not recognize the different body type or the clothes? Pay attention to detail. I'm just imagining the other guy, today while I was bike riding some guy just started following me.

This reminds me of the time I got lost at Disney World because I accidentally found myself following a stranger instead of my mom. Of course, I was only six years old. So what's your excuse?

That reminds me of when I was little at a gift shop in Disney World. I turned to who I thought was my sister and exclaimed "this is such a cool toy!!!!" the person next to me not only was not my sister, but also did not speak English. I almost cried out of embarrassment.

What I'd like to know is how the stranger didn't notice someone was following them for such a long time. But FYL, OP. You should've been more careful.

borkchop1992 15

How do you not realise this instantly?

did you just cycle in silence the entire time or something?

Probably not a good idea to open your mouth while cycling. My dad did that once while we were biking and a huge bug flew right in his mouth

Shadowvoid 33

One time i was cycling and i opened my mouth, then i was hit by a car. Opening your mouth can be very dangerous.

You probably freaked out the stranger. He was probably wondering why someone was following him.

*awaits new fml post of someone being stalked* haha