Touched for the very first time

By Anonymous - 06/11/2019 18:00

Spicy
Today, I went to a new doctor. She asked me how long I had been sexually active. I said I'm not. I'm 24. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 400
You deserved it 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll never understand this weird social pressure to have sex/lose your virginity. If you want to, good for you. If you're a virgin into your 20s or 30s or later, that's literally no one's business but your own (okay, and your doctor's).

Wadlaen 23

Well, if it's to any comfort I'm 30 and still a virgin, so don't be ashamed, just wait for the right person and everything will be okay. I think it's better to wait for the right one than just jump into bed with someone random just to get it over with...

Comments

that's okay, OP. i decided to wait until marriage (i was 25 when I got married)

While so many said your life sucks, don't let it get you down. You do you. Who cares if you haven't had sex? Start business is it of anyone else anyways?

I am in my 30s and I tell my doctor I'm not sexually active either. It saves him time as he does not have to worry I'm contracting any ailments that can occur from sexual contact. I'm sure the doctor has heard of his/her other patients who aren't sexually active and I don't think he/she will be gossiping about how you aren't sexually active.

That’s definitely not a bad thing. Don’t be upset over being a virgin at 24. It’s a damn admirable thing these days.

There's more to life than sex, trust me. And if you're feeling sexually unsatisfied...they make a WIDE range of fun solo toys these days.