By Anonymous - 25/06/2013 05:24 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, whilst waiting tables at work, I served a young couple the milkshakes they had ordered. The woman at the next table verbally abused me for "teasing" her screaming sons with "unhealthy foods". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 973
You deserved it 2 761

Top comments

Ray9889 8

I'm sure she was angry that you were teasing her, and not actually her son

perdix 29

Why is she taking her brats to a place that is serving unhealthy food? They are not going to be happy with their kale juice and tofu fritters when their neighbors are getting burgers and fries.

Comments

tehdarkness 21

Customer service sucks to begin with. Customer service when children are involved warrants double pay!!

What an ass........you are. HOW could you tease that kid like that? You should have served the other table salads instead of those milkshakes. What is wrong with people?

SamanthaNGoree 10

She's just trying to come up with an excuse as to why her children were misbehaving... Because she can't control them.

How dare you do your job! If her kids are screaming, it's her fault for not putting the kibosh on that. Stupid filth needs to be reminded once in a while that their onions and choices don't apply to everyone else.

Her ridicule wasn't needed whoever is at the restaurant can order whatever they want...she just caught your delivery...

I say screw that lady you just doing your job op not your fault he has no control over her kids my four year old knows to sit down and be quite in restaurant and if he wants a shake and I say no it means no!!!this lady seems to be a doormat for her kids and taking it out on op, it pathetic!!!!!!!

Not immature just out of control and frustrated and embarrassed my kids would never dare act like that!!! We would leave and they know if we leave they in double trouble!!! This lady needs to take a class on parenting or read a book cuz they are outta control!!!!

Working customer service is hard enough, but it is hell if kids are involved. I was screamed by a mom because I couldn't get her 3y.o. to eat/drink his green algae juice. She had him on a 1 week detox after someone had given him candy! O.o Crazyass parents sometimes smh

He's 3 he should be having candy. Some parents go way to far with the healthy stuff.

davek 36

Your milkshake: damn right, it's better than hers.