By Anonymous - 25/06/2013 05:24 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, whilst waiting tables at work, I served a young couple the milkshakes they had ordered. The woman at the next table verbally abused me for "teasing" her screaming sons with "unhealthy foods". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 973
You deserved it 2 761

Top comments

Ray9889 8

I'm sure she was angry that you were teasing her, and not actually her son

perdix 29

Why is she taking her brats to a place that is serving unhealthy food? They are not going to be happy with their kale juice and tofu fritters when their neighbors are getting burgers and fries.

Comments

Isn't that possible to call security and get them kicked out for causing a scene?

How dare you do what they pay you for OP, how dare you do your job! These crazy people, I swear.

Would've loved to have pointed out to her that milkshakes are full of calcium, which is especially important for children.

They are unfortunately often full of fat and sugar as well.

U know, u can just talk to the manager about the verbal abuse. All restaurants have the right to refuse service to anyone for a reason. And abbusing Sumone just cuz they are serving someone wut they ordered is a reason.

Even though your grammar makes my brain hurt, I do have to acknoweledge that you make a good point.

mrsdiaz 8

How are you supposed to know that her son is on some kind of diet? And secondly why are you expected to care. Some people need to get over themselves and realize that the world doesn't revolve around them.

You should politely tell her to mind her own business... Then call her an "Obnoxious ****"...

thejimler 9

The current job market doesn't really give incentive to be an honest person.

beachbum_101 16