By pizzagurl - 09/05/2009 04:43 - United States

Today, while working at a pizza shop near a college campus, I got an order to deliver to the dorms. Extremely busy at work and annoyed that someone wouldn't take 3 minutes to walk over, I spat on the pizza. When I arrived to the dorm, a woman in a wheelchair opened the door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 190
You deserved it 274 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Now, OP, I get that you're kind of stupid, so I'll make this very clear for you. Take everything you posted on this website, and tell it to your boss. Oh, and after you've gotten fired, don't apply for unemployment. You don't deserve to have hard working tax payers pay for your miserable existence.

dancercuity922 0
atomicmrpelly 2

Oh you poor thing... You spat on someone's pizza...

#52... I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

You ******* ****, you don't deserve your job... You don't do that no matter what! You should go live in filth!

Number 52: We know that you and the OP are one disgusting worthless family. Go kill your obnoxious and atrocious sibling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** number 52 also, that's her ******* job what she gets paid AND tipped for!

Wish i knew where you worked idiot. I'd get them to fire your ass!

F YOUR life? F HER life is more correct here. You get paid to do stuff, not laze around, you **** wit. If you really are that stupid, then you may as well tell us all where you work so that we can ******* make sure that you will lose the job, AND be the one on a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

#52 Yeah? So that's why we have delivery service?