By Anonymous - 01/11/2010 19:53 - United States

Spicy
Today, while with my new boyfriend, my ex called to tell me I needed to go to the doctor to get checked out. He had gotten an STD from the girl he cheated on me with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 265
You deserved it 4 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

britt0806 0

At least he had the courtesy to tell you.

Comments

Invierno 10

I get why some of you are voting that she deserves it for not making him wear a condom, but honestly, if you're in an exclusive, long-term relationship you usually trust your partner because you love them and believe they feel the same way. Usually, if you both know you're STD free, then the only real issue is taking care of not getting pregnant by using the pill. Condoms suck. :( That said, you can't always tell who's going to be a lying, cheating bastard. Some might say better safe than sorry. That's a fair stance, I suppose. I guess this experience will make OP really careful about who she does and doesn't trust. That's too bad, as it might affect her future relationships negatively. The trust issues, i mean. Of course, an incurable STD is the most obvious problem...

*whom* she trusts. Take it as a compliment; there's nothing content-wise to correct.

well, the upside is atleast he had enough respect to tell you! haha.:/

trex23t 0

well atleast if you gave ur new boyfriend something, you can blame it on your ex

auto_da_fe 2

How are you only a virgin for ten months? I really don't understand what you were trying to say.

perlie559 0
Inspired22 11

That is awful! I'm sorry. This is why, though, I get tested between each partner. It is better to assume you can't trust ANYONE, especially when going through breakups. But this is definitely not your fault! Hopefully it's treatable!