By meantowheels - 21/06/2009 02:29 - United States

Today, while walking in the mall, I had two people race past me in wheelchairs. Thinking they were racing, I started rooting for the one guy that was ahead. Turns out his wheelchair was malfunctioning and the other was chasing after to help. He then slammed and fell into the water fountain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 473
You deserved it 118

Top comments

mclayton37 0

Wheelchair wipeouts are always funny

Lil_Ms_Trble 0

Awfully embarrassing. Poor guys...

Comments

christopherlove 0

I laughed, but I wish it could have been true.

Agreed. This story has more holes than the last Aliens vs Predator flick. I'm surprised at how many 14 year olds are in here today. Yeah, I'm sure a wheelchair that can travel about as fast as a person can walk would mesmerize all those people into just standing by while two people in the chairs are yelling help. On top of all that, those fountains at the mall have a 2 foot wide seat. At worst, the guy might have injured his legs when he collided with the wall. Didn't happen. Not even a shred of believeability unless you're 12.

saritabonita06 0

It's hard to fully explain the entire situation in 300 characters. The fountain in that mall is not made it sit on anyway. There is maybe a foot of concrete. And the man did scream for help, only it was masked through his inability to speak correctly since he was disabled.

miss_mojo 2

awww hahahaha I'm sorry! that sounds like somthing that would happen to ke!

theskippster 0

haha i can just imagine them both speeding down the aisle way flailing their arms and screeching. 2 thumbs up for making my day!

nicolexsmile 0

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA that made my day. not even. it made my ****** week. :)

I LOL'd hard. I hope this doesn't make me a bad person...