By meantowheels - 21/06/2009 02:29 - United States

Today, while walking in the mall, I had two people race past me in wheelchairs. Thinking they were racing, I started rooting for the one guy that was ahead. Turns out his wheelchair was malfunctioning and the other was chasing after to help. He then slammed and fell into the water fountain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 473
You deserved it 118

Top comments

mclayton37 0

Wheelchair wipeouts are always funny

Lil_Ms_Trble 0

Awfully embarrassing. Poor guys...

Comments

mylifesucks_alot 0

Not really an FML or a YDI. Just funny ...well, funny because you weren't involved. Its a definite FML for the guy with the malfunctioning wheelchair.

FML? I used to love seeing crazy stuff when I worked in a mall. Thanks for that funny story, but not an FML by far.

jeffracecar24 0

Guy in wheelchair: OHNOOOO I can't control this shit. Guy in other wheelchair: Hang on bro, I'm coming. You: You can do it! Whip his ass good! You're winning my a mile man! Both guys in the wheelchair: Who the hell is that idiot? That was my mental image. Brb while I continue laughing at this FML.

should they be practising their murderball moves by the Orange Julius stand?

happygoluckyhh 0

Why the hell would you get into something like that anyway? Even if they were rasing, you would look like a complete fool for yelling across the mall and rooting for some guy. People would think you were crazy....I know I do! That doesn't make any sense jumping up and down, yelling at somebody you should've stayed out of. What happened to minding your own buisness?

people like you should keep their comments to themself. you're making the cheering out to be more than it seemed like it was.

Glam_fml 0

Haha, this FML just made my day! I got such a great mental image because of it. *favorited*

you're an ass. your life isn't ******, the guy who ran into a water foutain, his is.