By Shy_Shiloh - 21/01/2016 08:58 - United States - Cincinnati

Today, while I was taking a shower, my boyfriend came into the bathroom to ask me a question. When I got out of the shower, I was greeted with a horrifying cutout of Michael Jackson. I fell backwards, shattering the glass shower door. I needed stitches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 794
You deserved it 2 026

Shy_Shiloh tells us more.

In an attempt to stop the 'break up with him' or 'he's an asshole' comments that seem to get posted on every FML involving boyfriends/girlfriends: This was an accident. It was a rather unfortunate one, but an accident nonetheless. It's not like he purposely put me in a dangerous situation like other pranks I've read on here. He was getting me back for a prank I pulled on him a couple of weeks ago. He feels awful about it, but it's not his fault that I lost my balance and fell.

Comments

You are seriously Relationship Goals!! I think it's important to have fun in a relationship...

I completely agree! I would much rather have a relationship with someone who is fun and have occasional accidents than have a relationship with someone who has a stick shoved so far up their ass they've given themselves a lobotomy. Accidents happen, but that's just a part of life. Both he and the relationship we have is worth the risk of occasional accidents.

That lobotomy comment made my day. Thanks so much OP.

I hope you and your boyfriend continue to have fun!! It's really sweet that you guys put effort to play pranks on each other. It's proof that you always have each other on your minds..

That was a bad prank you should try to "beat it"

He needs to be more careful with where he pranks you. That would be funny elsewhere, but that's pretty dangerous to do it when you're in the shower! If you were still in there you could have slipped and hit your head on the nob and bled to death.

Read OPs follow up(s). There was no way for her to have seen it until she was completely out of the shower, and they have a bath mat so she wouldn't have slipped there either. She was scared and lost her balance.

Guess he wanted to beat it while watching you hehe

Damn it sucks that you got hurt. That being said that's a really funny prank

Badkarma4u 17

Why would you he afraid, youre a girl, and an adult.

#35 some adult girls get scared easy. Like my mom still gets scared when i hide around the corner and i scare her

Railroader 16

Just here to tell everyone I hate MJs music. Now let the hate commence.

TAntobella 14