By kimeatszombies - 10/02/2016 10:42 - United States - Riverside

Today, while driving around with my brother and his idiotic friends, one of them decided it would be a brilliant idea to throw a hot sauce packet out of the car window at a moving vehicle. I've never seen someone angry enough to stop and get out of a vehicle that fast. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 144
You deserved it 2 642

kimeatszombies tells us more.

kimeatszombies 22

Okay, so we saw them coming at us, so the driver (my brother's friend), took off. He managed to get in between cars at a stop light we were stopped at, and got away, but then the people in the car they threw the hot sauce packet at, got back in their car and proceeded to follow us, FAST. Long story short, my brother's friend got in trouble for reckless driving and actually got his license suspended, since he was under the age of 18. Such a good time. |:

Top comments

That is all kinds of stupid and dangerous. You and your brother's friends need a better hobby.

Seems like that other driver is quite the hot head.

Comments

CheekyRaccoon 27

Hmm seems like the other person was fast and furious.

Lol, all we need now is a car-chase scenario!

I heard Taco Bell destroyed toilets, this is the first tine I've heard of it nearly destroying a car...

kimeatszombies 22

This comment is great because we had actually just came from Taco Bell and that is where he got the hot sauce from.

That's usually the rule for this sort of thing; if anything comes off or out of your car it will land on the windshield of a cop car or a school bus. Murphy's seventh law, I think.

TrippyEyes 16
kimeatszombies 22

Okay, so we saw them coming at us, so the driver (my brother's friend), took off. He managed to get in between cars at a stop light we were stopped at, and got away, but then the people in the car they threw the hot sauce packet at, got back in their car and proceeded to follow us, FAST. Long story short, my brother's friend got in trouble for reckless driving and actually got his license suspended, since he was under the age of 18. Such a good time. |:

Why would someone get out of a car over a tiny packet of hot sauce. Yeah it was stupid of your brother's friend do throw it at a someone but that's not worth getting upset about. It sure wasn't worth endangering a life over.

Lmao he totally deserved that,sucks that u had to be there though.

I don't think it was worth the road rage this guy showed, but at the same time, what the boys did was so dangerous and could've easily caused an accident, which in turn could've gotten someone hurt or even killed. It's just not cool to mess with other drivers and that's a lesson the boys needed to learn. Although the police should be the one teaching them that, not someone's fist.

Good to hear that dumbass got his liscence suspended.

kimeatszombies 22

The reason I think he got so upset about a hot sauce packet is probably because he didn't realize what had been thrown. And he was driving quite a nice car. It could've been a rock that was thrown. He didn't know. Still don't think we deserved to be chased, though. The hot sauce packet never even hit his vehicle, it was just thrown in his direction. *sigh*

Why wouldn't you just lock the car? If they can't get in to beat you up, the worst they can do is damage your car, and they'd have to pay for the damage.

mariri9206 32

@26 in addition to OP'S reply to you, it could have been road rage.

You need to be careful...people have been shot over less offenses with all that road rage going around.

Sandman2015 12

And that is when you kicked the fuckwad out of the car and told him to go apologize right?

Lesson learned: let them walk. If they are going to be that stupid, they can find their own method of transportation.

1_Jew 15

Yeah you all didn't deserve that at all. Granted still your brother shouldn't have done it.

GabbyPLluch88 13

its called "hot sauce in the house", you know?!

Are you saying this is a "thing" with the kids? Great. Something else to hate teenagers over.