By Schizomaniac - 19/09/2013 19:16 - United States

Today, the water went out at my house, so I resorted to taking some stuff and showering at my old dorm instead. While in the shower, I realized I'd stupidly forgotten to bring a towel with me. I had to spend ages drying my whole body with tiny paper towels instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 811
You deserved it 14 290

Schizomaniac tells us more.

Schizomaniac 24

Lol sucks, op. Oh wait...First off: Kali, **** you. Now that that's out of the way, I got into the dorm building by waiting outside for someone to come out, as my ID no longer works. I phoned my old roommate but he was still happily asleep. Everything leading up to the paper towel moment was pretty hectic. I was on the verge of being late for an important class and when I got to school, my normal parking lot was full. LSU parking is a biznitch. The scene played out pretty much how pistachiopanda described it. It was pretty dramatic. On the plus side, "Make a Man Out of You" came on Pandora as I was driving to school. Silver lining.

Top comments

Next time, you can just let it all air dry. Or, let someone blow you. With an air blower, of course.

Comments

how did you even get in the dorm? most universities card residents for school ID or license to make sure you live there.

hazardmuffin 21

My boyfriend's school doesn't card anyone going into the dorms until after dark.

CharresBarkrey 15

Maybe they're still in school, but don't live in the dorms anymore.

hokie16 13

At VT they don't ID you at all. You have to swipe your card to get into the building, and only people who live in that dorm can get in (not all cards work for all doors). But if you go at a reasonable time, it's very likely you can get in right behind someone else. I do it all the time to visit friends when I have breaks between classes.

llnursingll 10

poor paper towels, couldn't you have yelled out? I'm sure someone would have helped you out. lol

I bet that was a pain the the ass no? I'll show myself out

Damn right you will. Not even relevant.

perdix 29

Shake it off like a dog. By the time you get dry, your weenie will be an inch or so longer. (Show it off right away, the effect fades quickly.)

CallMeMcFeelii 13

This, this is funny. Maybe it was because you used the word "weenie", nonetheless, you got a laugh out of me.

I can only imagine what you think about "beanie weenies". :P

Those trees that senselessly died for your forgetfulness...their souls will haunt you forever.

No blow dryer? Your kidding me...and there is not one towel in the bathroom? That's lacking a few things...

xStaciexLynnx 15

It's a dorm bathroom, which usually means a community bathroom. It would be very odd if they just provided their students with towels...

hcollins1 18

Also adding to 66, I don't know about everyone else, but I'd prefer to use my own shower supplies in any community shower.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

Oh look who the OP is? It's the LSU "tiger fan". :P Hope you brought your flip flops. Those showers can get nasty!

redmnky21 8

should have gone streaking, it'd been much more productive and fun