By Anonymous - 18/09/2013 14:57 - United States

Today, the Internet wasn't working. One girl decided to try to diagnose the problem. It said to connect the Ethernet cable. She started making fun of the computer for spelling "Internet" wrong. I'm graduating with this idiot in less than a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 656
You deserved it 3 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DFresh503 8

D's get degrees... Unfortunately.

Barriaultcory 16

If you two compete for the same job at least you know it'll be an easy decision for the employer

Comments

Unless she is getting an IT degree I wouldn't sweat it. Besides, you're almost out into the real world where you get to meet all of her older relatives!

Wizardo 33

Sounds like her brain isn't wired up properly, should carry out a full system scan and look for any bugs and viruses lurking inside of her miniscule hard drive.

Hey...at least YOU know the difference. But still...wow...even my mom knows that and she can't even switch off my computer from the start menu. >.>

You can be book smart and still not be street smart. Wait...she's not either. Hey OP, at least you're not her!

Can't seem to come up with a good either pun. Anyone else?

Run a diagnostic and try to see if you come up with different results later?

When you graduate you won't have to see her ever again. It may seem cruel but she won't get far with making such mistakes anyway.

I wouldn't be to sure of that, there are stupid people in all kinds of positions in life. Smarts are not the only thing that get you far in life.

Don't be to sure about that. In another few years she could be your manager. It always seems that the dumbest people end up becoming a manager of the smarter people. If that happens, then FYL big time.

I'd just chalk this up as job security and move on!!! Especially if you're studying the same majors! The stupidity in this world has successfully ceased to amaze.

I think there's a line between complete stupidity and technologically ignorant. She might be the latter & that doesn't always make you both. Just as long as she isn't going into computers...