By Jen__ - 22/03/2014 07:18 - Canada - Kitimat

Today, once again I was told I looked a bit like Lindsay Lohan. I can't figure out if they mean the young, good looking one, or the current cracked out rehab version. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 210
You deserved it 4 473

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lexiieeex3 32

Hopefully it's the Mean Girls Era one. Positive vibes OP!

Go with the good looking one a d you won't have to worry about their opinion other than yours o.o

Comments

Go with the Mean Girls/ Freaky Friday version.

I'm sure they meant the pretty version :) Keep your head up, OP!

I get what you mean :) should have posted a picture with it!!

katlin_michelle 9

I'm positive they meant the young non whacked out Lindsey Lohan! :) go with it!

revelation11B 10

It's such a shame she turned out to be a crackhead. She used to be extremely gorgeous. Im in accord with everyone else, OP. Go with the compliment, not the verbal beat down.

What's wrong with the way she looks now? Physically she looks fine, if you mind her personality and history, then bear in mind that she was likely the same in the Mean Girls era. You just didn't know about it.

Have you seen pictures of her lately? She looks awful. She looks at least twice her age. She was by far more beautiful during her Mean Girls days than she is now

I have, and I disagree. Yes, she looked better before, though seriously not everyone can age like Jennifer Aniston. Also, you are probably talking about her pictures with no makeup. Have you perhaps seen what Mila Kunis looks like with no makeup? And as far as I know, she was never on any heavy drugs.

as far as you know? you didn't notice all the rehab trips?

Learn to read, #61. I said Mila Kunis was not in rehab.

new Lindsay has dead hair from the lack of nutrients in her body, her face has sunk in so her eye sockets and cheekbones look hollow. she has yellow and damaged teeth, her eyes look dead, and she's a skeleton. not to mention her new meth sores. she looks like a back alley crack *****. I loved her in mean girls and it's sad seeing her this way.

When someone compares you to Lindsey Lohan, it usually is the rehab version. I hope I am wrong.