By alekoi - 14/05/2015 03:15 - United States - Shelton

Today, my window broke and will not close. My room is in a wooded area. I've already chased out two squirrels and a bird and it's only been an hour. I'm afraid I'm gonna wake up like Snow White with all sorts of wildlife sleeping with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 630
You deserved it 3 061

alekoi tells us more.

Op here, and you guys are hilarious! I diddnt think this would get published! Thought I'd do I follow up. My room isn't actually attached to the house and because my parents think its too hilarious they wont let me come in to the main house, and they won't help me fix it. Lol but I did try to cover it with a blanket, and of course it rained. So now I'm soaked because my bed is directly underneath but hey no more wildlife! I did try to refrain from singing, and kept away from apples so I think I'm safe! But seriously you guys are all hilarious, totally made my day!

Top comments

Maybe don't eat any apples for the next few days...

Comments

Do you also have an evil stepmother? On the bright side; you'll be the fairest in all the land! ;)

Tape a blanket or tablecloth over it

FrostyNipz19 12

What if you woke upto an owl staring at you?

Well first I'd die of fright only to come back and die of fan-girling , owls are my favorite animals

Are you kidding?! I would love to be in that situation xD

You know, until something with rabies bites you because you turned in your sleep.

Rabies, fleas... Squirrels vacate their bowels when scared... Many reasons lol

be thankful you could only wake up to wildlife in your room and not seven strange men!

Lmao I died laughing reading this!

graceinsheepwear 33

Do something underhanded and quickly become an evil queen. Problem solved.

Then they might attack! If I get a magic mirror though it would be worth it!

Attacksloth 33

Plywood, plexiglass, plastic sheet, garbage bag... anything? Unless you're living in a greenhouse. Then you might want to consider putting a big ass plant in front of the hole.

Sing a pretty song and they will clean your house. Disney taught me that. And Disney is NEVER wrong!

Agreed Disney is perfect and never lies?