By peteswentzbass - 26/01/2013 17:18 - Netherlands - Nuenen

Today, my roommate and I noticed a foul smell in our apartment. After looking around for a little while, I found that her cat had pooped on a pair of my jeans, and apparently tried to cover it up by dragging a shirt over the mess. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 017
You deserved it 3 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're in deep shirt- I mean shit-- I mean your shirt's in shit- I mean this is nothing short of shit. The cat's out of the bag and into a pair of jeans so skidmarked you'd think the formula one was on.

Sure her "cat" covered it up. She probably found it, and threw a shirt over it.

Comments

It's not really smartness, cats always (try to) cover up their feces, it's their instincts. My cat sometimes tries to dig a hole in our living room floor, so I know it's time to put her outside when that happens.

Yeah, but cats also poop around the house to show displeasure by 'punishing' the human... It might equally have though 'I'll punish her for not cleaning then hide it to make it even worse' 8/

Your litter box must feel so cheated...

Dogs, dude. This is why people like dogs.

That's exactly what OP needs. A dump two to three times the size on his jeans.

Dogs do the same bs, mostly the piles are bigger.

I only said hell yea because my profile pic is a picture of a dog

My 25lb dog poops less than my 10lb cat, because the 10lb cat is ancient and refuses to eat anything but dry food and one brand of wet, and my dog eats raw. Dogs aren't supposed to poop nearly as much as they do. Take all of the fibre and roughage out of their diet, and there isn't nearly half the poop. And my dog would IMMEDIATELY give it away if I came home and he'd pooped in the house. Cats will try to hide it, but dogs? You know when they're guilty. I also know very few dogs who 'rage poop' on their owners' stuff.

One of my dogs has pooped in the house once, every time we move (which is a lot because my husband is in the Army). But after that one time, she never does it in that house again.

classicnathan 8

She owes you a new pair, make her get you a nice one!

Gotta keep your clothing out of reach as much as possible. Cats LOVE to **** with us.

How about you pick up after yourself?

Cats do not choose random times or places to crap on things. You have apparently run afoul of mr tiddles unless he does this all the time, then you should think about a new roommate. My cats never pooped on the floor until I got a roommate that didn't like cats. Suddenly their closet was a new litterbox.