By DreamsDontComeTrue - 05/02/2015 06:15 - United States - Newport News

Today, my professor cancelled class so I turned off my alarm. When I woke up, I checked my email again. There was no email from my professor. It was a dream. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 312
You deserved it 6 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HighasaCloud 46

Hopefully you only missed a lecture and not an exam!

Comments

Siettadulce 21

Your dream conscience has awakened its inner laziness.

Or exhaustion. How can you assume it was lethargy?

And you have officially touched on one of my greatest paranoias. That sucks OP, no two ways about it.

You're having a false-awaking and are indeed still dreaming. In fact, all you users are dreaming too.

Why do people even put comments like this. If you're not going to put effort into s comment don't post it at all.

Dream on until your dream come true!!! ...I'm terribly sorry for that, I'll leave now.

That's almost as bad as the dream where you think you got up and peed...then you wake up and realize it was a dream and you have to get up and walk ALL the way to the bathroom.

Usually with that dream I wake up to find I peed in bed.

I hate that dream 18! And you're so so tired but know if you don't go to bathroom in the next few minutes you'll burst. Sometimes you can even fall asleep and dream it all over again. There's nothing worse then having to wake up to pee when you're absolutely exhausted.

Another dream that sucks is when you dream you've gotten up brushed your teeth, washed your face, gotten dressed, eaten and are all ready to go to school or work only to wake up and find you're still in bed.

Or when you play a video game much better than normal only to find out that you still suck at playing.

You had a false awekening, I remember when I had about 15 of those in a row...when I finally had really aweken up I slapped myself in the face just to be sure

Has nobody noticed he said "when I wake me"?