By nyatzz - 16/11/2011 06:32 - United States

Today, my landlady cut off the Internet to my flat. She says she has no use for it, and doesn't want to keep it anymore. I have 3 online assignments due in the next week, and finals the following week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 249
You deserved it 2 928

Same thing different taste

Top comments

melissaxo3 1

That sucks but call the provider and put the Internet service in your name. They'll come out the same day or the next day and set up your service. Problem solved.

Comments

Were you getting it for free, or was it included in the lease terms? If you were paying for it, then she's legally obligated to give you what you paid for. If not, then just be glad you were getting free internet for a while and go find an ISP and start paying for it.

You can have your rent lowered because she devalued the flat.

I'm a student and can't afford internet so I steal my nieghbors wifi. When I get tired of doing my homework in the bathroom - the only place the wifi signal is strong - I go to Starbucks or mcdonalds. Lol! Although the money I spend on coffee very well may cover my Internet bil.

alisakittykat 0

Yet you still have access to this website

alisakittykat 0

Yet you still have access to this website

That does suck, but there is a little place called the library! Your life doesn't suck that bad!

Use the same internet you used to post this.

I can't speak for op but I view this site on an iPhone. However, I refuse to do essays on my iPhone.