By km0064 - 28/02/2010 05:00 - United States

Today, my hamster went missing. I walked down the stairs into my basement, to find my hamster's head on the stairs, and its body in my cat's mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 341
You deserved it 4 299

km0064 tells us more.

km0064 0

Okay, so I'm the 1 who wrote this FML, and i would just like to inform everyone that 1.) yes, i do own a dog..3 actually, so i can complete the food chain. 2.) this is not fake...my cat decapatates animals and leaves the body parts laying around outside, 3.) I have more hamsters :) and 4.) The hamster that was killed was previously being attacked by my other hamsters, so i had to seperate him from the rest and put him in a bucket until we got a new cage. so he was in the bathroom, in a bucket with the door closed. then some dumb ass kid opened the door and took out the hamster and it got away.

Top comments

Hey it's not the cats' fault. It's like if you owned a lion and a gazelle and then were all surprised when the lion attacked and ate the gazelle.

Comments

aussie_girl_fml_fml 0

what the **** was your hamster doing out of its cage?? YDI

uhhh... you know that cats can knock the cage over right???? i doubt the op was stupid enough to let the poor thing wander with a cat. but sorry op same thing happened to me. I went out for the day and I accidently left my bedroom door open. when i came home i saw a trail of blood leading into my room. in my room I saw the cage crashed on the ground and a hug chunk of meat. my cat was lying on my bed licking her paws.

Aww...one time when I had hamsters, I gave an extra pair of them to my friends daughter...she called one day to tell us that after the one died...it's little room mate bit it's head off. And one other time...A mommy dwarf hamster and her baby...ate the other baby! There was a teeny little pile of fur and stuff.

bugmenot1 1

it's funny how every retarded FML like this one was written by a woman. coincidence? i think not

bebz_fml 0

sexist much? I hate to burst your bubble, but not all men are gods.

mariet_fml 23

@82: He was making an improvement.

gabby1995pena 4

well looks like that improvement went to shit didn't it? periods, hormones, pregnancy, child birth, bad driving, sandwich making... the list goes on. what did men get? pussy to ****.

Oh this isn't sexist at all...there are good and bads of each gender.

bebz_fml 0

hahaha your picture goes perfectly with your comment

FYL if it was the hamster that decapitated your cat.

missvee98324 0

YDI for having a hamster andddd cat 

UKfan97 0

im starting to think tht alot of these fmls are fake....

my dog got ahold of my hamster as a kid- didn't turn out well. I'm sorry, hope you are doing ok after that