By km0064 - 28/02/2010 05:00 - United States

Today, my hamster went missing. I walked down the stairs into my basement, to find my hamster's head on the stairs, and its body in my cat's mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 341
You deserved it 4 299

km0064 tells us more.

km0064 0

Okay, so I'm the 1 who wrote this FML, and i would just like to inform everyone that 1.) yes, i do own a dog..3 actually, so i can complete the food chain. 2.) this is not fake...my cat decapatates animals and leaves the body parts laying around outside, 3.) I have more hamsters :) and 4.) The hamster that was killed was previously being attacked by my other hamsters, so i had to seperate him from the rest and put him in a bucket until we got a new cage. so he was in the bathroom, in a bucket with the door closed. then some dumb ass kid opened the door and took out the hamster and it got away.

Top comments

Hey it's not the cats' fault. It's like if you owned a lion and a gazelle and then were all surprised when the lion attacked and ate the gazelle.

Comments

cats are predators, even more so than dogs. they love to play with their food and torture small fuzzy creatures. on top of that, they love the taste of rodents (much more delicious than shitty cat food). having both at the same time is an accident waiting to happen.

sparxva 12

Your cat is trying to tell you something -- I think it may be tired of dry kibble...

This is why I don't like cats. Sorry 'bout your hamster!!! :(

heyitsmeyay 0

omfg buy a dog and let it do the same to the car

That is definitely something you can't un-see.

anlhawks 5

awww poor hamster!! my cat keeps staring at my gerbil and he almost ate him once... I hope this doesn't happen to my gerbil

varkey 7

omg, that has got to be scarring FYL :(

Shadow_Phantom 26

This same situation happened to me, once... sigh. FYL.