By Anonymous - 08/06/2014 18:01 - Canada - North Bay

Today, my girlfriend sent me a text message confessing that she's been cheating on me. Apparently she regretted telling me the truth, because when I confronted her face-to-face, she claimed her roommate had sent it as a prank. She doesn't have a roommate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 807
You deserved it 51

Top comments

I agree. If she can't own up to what she says she is the WRONG person for you.

Comments

therealjc_fml 14

Her telling you that via text should be reason enough to cut her loose.

I think he's trying to avoid saying "shit." He means that OP probably has dirt on her, maybe naked pics or something, and OP's girlfriend tried to do damage control before he leaked them. PS - Just say "shit" next time. "Piss" is not really better. FML can handle your cussing.

If she wanted to hide it afterwords think of an actual possible true cover up... Well let's hope your next one is faithful

cryssycakesx3 22

#51 Who are you to judge? You didn't even use a period afterwords.

rocker_chick23 27

I hope you meant to write ex-girlfriend

It's bad enough she cheated oh you, although some relationships can get past that. What's unforgivable is that she tried to pretend she didn't send you that message and that a nonexistent person was pranking her. So yeah, break up with the little liar.

It's your fault for seeking a confrontation. For all we know, you're an aggressive type who she doesn't know how to leave. In any case, learn and move on.

rocker_chick23 27

Um...if my husband admitted to cheating on me by text message I would confront him. That doesn't mean I am aggressive, it means I want to know what's going on

Well someone has some deep seated issues

#45 You'd do the same thing if you got cheated on and informed about it by a text message. It's not a confrontation, it's an attempt to talk face to face. Or maybe I'm old-fashioned since I was born in the 90s.

Wow, 45, way to blame the victim. Stellar work there.

If her roommate is imaginary, maybe the guy she's cheating with is imaginary too.