By Anonymous - 18/06/2009 07:24 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me telling me I have problems communicating and that I didn't understand her. When I asked her why she didn't talk to me about this before she said "I didn't want to talk about it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 263
You deserved it 3 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh yeah, it's definitely you with the communication problem. Ha.

Comments

seriously if this is matt get a ******* life. no one liked you. you were an asshole. you had some serious social issues

It's confirmed....... she's a crazy.......and the plot thickens my dear Watson lol

Haha, and none of those fell under "communication issues" with you. I agree, it's confirmed that she's crazy.

Oh what company we keep. Maybe she dumped him cuz the friend who can't get a man said she should. Like the Boondocks episode with the Killa Kung Fu Wolf Bitch. Why do people always listen to the least qualified person? For women its the chick with no man and for men its the guy with 8 gfs. Nothing good ever comes of that.....meh people.

fyi he really was an asshole. i have a boyfriend. he didnt let her hang out with her friends, or go to parties. he played with magic cards at lunch. he didnt have a job. he was rude. he followed he a round like a lost puppy.

1) There's nothing wrong with Magic. I don't play but don't make that a reason to down someone......its petty and childish. Become an adult and respect other peoples hobbies. 2) You contradict yourself. If he doesn't let her go out anywhere, how does 'he' follow 'her' around like a lost puppy? 3) Just cuz someone doesn't bend to your will doesn't make them an asshole. It makes them a person with a brain and a backbone. 4) If you're all in high school, which I assume you are since you said he plays magic at lunch, he doesn't 'need' a job. You're all children, and children shouldn't work their way through high school if they don't have to. Its purely a matter of preference. I bet none of you even tried to talk to him about it did you? Kids.

all_the_same is the female equivalent of a douche. Save your girlfriend's sob stories for a slumber party.

NonchalantSavant 0

You're lucky. You dodged a major bullet. She would have NEVER been happy and you would have ALWAYS been to blame for it.

What a dumb bitch, your better off without her.

lifeislife_fml 0
DVC22 0

My ex did pretty much the exact same thing. Stupid bitch.

Hypocrites irk me x(. Seriously, you're lucky to be rid of her. Obviously she was the one with the communication problems, and maybe you didn't understand her because she didn't tell you anything. The sad thing is, she probably didn't even realize she was the one not communicating and DID believe it was your fault for not getting her. I can't stand people like that, who think the world is against them. Nothing you did would ever satisfy her.

well I don't think there's any other person who can find somthing mor hypocritical than this.