By Anonymous - 11/09/2009 18:27 - United States

Today, My girlfriend and I were watching tv when suddenly one of our phones start going off. We both have the same phone and they were next to each other. She picks up the phone and reads the text message, "I wish you were here! I'd fuck you silly" She gets pissed and runs out. It was her phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 727
You deserved it 3 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hope your dumb girlfriend realized she made herself look retarded doing that.

What a cheating bitch! But hey, be glad you're rid of her.

Comments

I just got 1 question==Did she come back Silly ????

i can under stand why she left if it came from you. maybe you shouldnt push her away.

Bunny1313 0

I feel your pain!! my man is married and it hurts every time she calls or texts. he is gonna leave but hasn't yet. when u in love with someone it hurts what they do to u!! n seems like everyone cheats now!!

@bunny1313 i'm judging you for seeing a married man, you homewrecking ****, you...

I'm going to go ahead and say this is fake. #95 you should really try to develop your sense of humor. And if I am wrong....OMG ****! ;p

i do have a sense of humor, it's just slightly different from what you would expect lol

Wow. A **** and a retard in one! Your girlfriend sure is a winner. FYL, but YDI if you don't break up with the loose ***** after that.

friscobuff 0

YDI for being your slutty girlfriend's copycat!

Why isn't she your ex-girlfriend now? Even if she's not banging someone else, if my girl had guy "friends" who sent those kinds of messages, we're done! That's a load of crap dude.

Ah the classic double standard. Perfectly fine if she cheats, but god forbid you do. And to make this clear, even though you have never cheated, she is going to make herself look good and flee the scene. *Note: I do not condone, nor endorse cheating. Be faithful, dammit!