By wtf - 07/01/2009 19:23 - United States

Today, my ex girlfriend that I still love sent me a text, quote "I still love you, but i'm not IN love with you" Um, what? FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 579
You deserved it 3 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jason_fml 0

Wow, look at all the morons calling the girl a tease or saying it's a cop-out. If you aren't in love with someone you aren't in love with them, staying in a relationship with them is disrespectful to both people. There is a difference between being in love and loving someone. When you just love someone it means you care about them a lot and want them to be happy, it's platonic. Being in love with someone means you want to be with them, it's romantic.

you_failed 15

Huh? How you could you have known what 12 wrote if you were 10? Ô_____ò

Comments

You don't know the difference between loving someone, and being in love with someone? How old are you exactly?

i like you but im not IN like with you.

most likely she wants to f*ck with you, maybe in the good way, or bad. o.o Either way, yeah...

paleknight47 0

I think we know why you broke up with her....

I've said this same thing to my ex >.> It's easy, she loves and cares about you, and wants you in her life but, not in the romantic way that you once were. Strictly as a friend. There's nothing wrong with her saying it, except that it sucks for you. I don't get why some men find this so confusing, it's really simple.

Oh no! You just picked your nose on world wide web!