By ItsGoneForever - 04/04/2016 17:58 - Netherlands

Today, my electric razor broke down during shaving. So now I have a face which is shaved on the right hand side and has a beard on the left. I don't own blades, so I'll have to go to work looking like this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 211
You deserved it 5 011

ItsGoneForever tells us more.

Hi guys, OP here! Just to clarify a little: I shaved with blades once, but that was a disaster. Blood everywhere and it toon way longer than shaving with an electric razor. Therefore, no blades! My old electric razor was actually almost 14 years old, so I could have expected this. However, it stopped working all of a sudden, without any signs of failing previously! However, stores for electronics tend to open at 10am here in The Netherlands, while I start working at 8:30. So no opportunity to buy a new one before work! It was the first thing I did when coming out of the office though :-) As for my co-workers: we don't have our own desks, but you can sit anywhere you like. I chose a private office for the day, so I just got laughed at by my boss and nog by anyone else :-)

Top comments

This does razor question. Why don't you have spares?

PoolDeadio 12

Takes a whole new meaning to "shave it for later"

Comments

catanita 18

You could call in late and in your way o work visit a barber shop.

I used to shave myself on purpose like this. Haven't got one negative response.

Now that you're symmetrical again, I'm sure I don't have to tell you not to flip coins in Gotham city. That leads to ass kickings from wealthy vigilante orphans.