By SApprentice - 04/12/2012 07:10 - United States - Harrisonburg

Today, my elbow was having cramps and movement issues as a result of an old set of surgical pins and wires that are being rejected by my body. One painful twitch caused my arm to lock out straight, unintentionally slapping my hand into my co-worker's crotch. Our waiting customers giggled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 990
You deserved it 2 020

SApprentice tells us more.

SApprentice 34

My co-worker is one of nicest people I know, he just kind of cringed and grunted, instantly beginning to tell me that it was okay. He knows I've been having trouble with that arm, so he doesn't hold it against me. I did give an apology several times though. The customers, on the other hand, were all fairly immature college kids. It was their laughter that really embarrassed me.

Top comments

Could have been worse. Could have been your knee that locked and your foot that slapped their crotch.

Hah, yes just keep telling everyone it was an accident. We all know you just wanted to touch their genitals

Comments

biglittlehead 12

Yea it was "unintentional" You just wanted to hit your co worker I like your creativity though

Your body is trying to tell you something. It's saying you need the D, to loosen that elbow up.

Reminds me of a comment on another recent FML. "my mind is telling me no, but my body, my body is telling me yes!"

Yeah the guy who put that is one cool dude, but it does fit good

Haha, I went back and looked to find it after I commented, then realized it was you that said it.

Well man still a cool dude right, but Dude your user name is ******* hilarious.

1dvs_bstd 41

How can you slap someone unintentionally in the crotch? Did your hand lock downwards? Here's feeling there's a huge chunk of info missing :/

MichellinMan 20

There's plenty of information to tell how. Just read it again.

15- this is actually one of those rare, lovely FMLs that need no further explanation, even if you're like me and have an under active imagination.

slappygecko 21

And depending on how hard she slapped, there may be another chunk of info missing.

I'm sorry for you OP. All you could really do was apologise. It wasn't that you did it on purpose, just explain what happened.

Both are correct. This is an internationally used site, so only an ignorant idiot will give you grief for it.

When it locked up, did it sound like the inspector's fake arm from young Frankenstein? Also, did you at least say "forgive meh fir hitting you in ze couch"?

OF COURSE they giggled! Haven't you seen those hilarious "Funniest Videos" shows? At least half of them are crotch shots, because crotch shots are universally funny. Unless they happen to you.

How can anyone say that a twitch is OPs fault?

Some just vote "You Deserve it" to troll or just obtain a badge.

There's badges on FML?? Better yet, ones for trolling?! This would explain some things... >.>

It hurt me just to read that :S hope it gets fixed soon

...you have the same exact birthday as my sister like year and everything...