By SApprentice - 04/12/2012 07:10 - United States - Harrisonburg

Today, my elbow was having cramps and movement issues as a result of an old set of surgical pins and wires that are being rejected by my body. One painful twitch caused my arm to lock out straight, unintentionally slapping my hand into my co-worker's crotch. Our waiting customers giggled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 990
You deserved it 2 020

SApprentice tells us more.

SApprentice 34

My co-worker is one of nicest people I know, he just kind of cringed and grunted, instantly beginning to tell me that it was okay. He knows I've been having trouble with that arm, so he doesn't hold it against me. I did give an apology several times though. The customers, on the other hand, were all fairly immature college kids. It was their laughter that really embarrassed me.

Top comments

Could have been worse. Could have been your knee that locked and your foot that slapped their crotch.

Hah, yes just keep telling everyone it was an accident. We all know you just wanted to touch their genitals

Comments

You have lot of things to be set straight.

I_Hug_Cats 26

it seems her arm isn't one of them

You have to work on your commenting skills #1 because you get straight buried all the time or are you just trolling us?

connerwonner 7

I've said this a million times. Don't comment awkward or that sucks or that's nasty on FML. That is the point of FML.

MichellinMan 20

This guy must have some very sensitive testicles.

4 - Where does it say that OP's co-worker is a man?

I've heard women refer to themselves as having crotches, yes.

Crotch is an area of the body, not a gender specific organ...

Could have been worse. Could have been your knee that locked and your foot that slapped their crotch.

Inheritance 10

Or even worse OPs' co-worker could have hit her elbow to be a dick.

That would have been quite a knee-jerk reaction

I wonder if her co-worker rejected the advance.

Dam op, I sure do hope you have a girlfriend.

You hope OP is lesbian? That is pretty interesting.

Yes, and op would be halfway under her spell.

24- what are you even trying to say? Is it a reference to something, or does it really just not make sense?

Yes master, I am fully under your spell now ( sticks both arms straight out) Alas the spell is broken.

What does op having a girlfriend, lesbian or not, have anything to do, with the fml?

24 Are you referencing Blood On The Dance Floor song called Bewitched?

It's a pretty funny story to have for later though.

Hah, yes just keep telling everyone it was an accident. We all know you just wanted to touch their genitals

RealTalk0 7

I think your profile picture describes your terrible temper perfectly #33.

hapy_pig098 13
oj101 33

At least they laughed it off. You could always explain to them that it was an involuntary movement anyway. It's moments like these that keeps life from being dull.

The customers giggled; not necessarily the co-worker. If someone random slapped me in the crotch I'd feel violated

I imagine your coworker would know something was up with her arm. If they work in the same area he would have seen or heard her complaining, so he probably took it in good light also.

SApprentice 34

My co-worker is one of nicest people I know, he just kind of cringed and grunted, instantly beginning to tell me that it was okay. He knows I've been having trouble with that arm, so he doesn't hold it against me. I did give an apology several times though. The customers, on the other hand, were all fairly immature college kids. It was their laughter that really embarrassed me.

I realise this is several years later but did you ever get that fixed?

mm12344 8

Well that explains it. You're a hamster and they used human surgical techniques on you.