By Blaisey - 21/04/2014 17:25 - Canada - Duncan

Today, my drug addict of a roommate convinced herself my red kitten was Pennywise the clown in disguise waiting to kill her, and hit him over the head with a pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 183
You deserved it 5 517

Blaisey tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I talked to my landlord about my roommate a few hours ago. She's a very sweet older lady, and she was in tears when I told her what happened. My roommate now has 48 hours to get out. I took Paprika to the vet right away, and they said she'll most likely survive, but it's possible she'll have brain damage. She woke up in the car on the way there (after a good ten minutes of not moving, I was so afraid she didn't make it) but they gave her something to make her sleep for awhile. Thank you all for your support!

Top comments

androtech 12

You should hit her over the head with a pan.

Comments

**** the kitten life. I wouldn't hit her back (drug addict gets violent easily) but I would kick her out and report to the authority if she doesn't leave.

sohigh10 34

Even drug addicts tend to fall down and lose consciousness when meeting the wrath of a recent kitten widow's frying pan.

Even though the roommate hit the cat, OP has no right to kick him/her out (unless the roommate's name isn't on the documents)

@44 depending on the laws in the area they very well may have the right to kick the roommate out or break the lease legally and leave their self (sticking the roommate with full payments of rent) due to the threatening behavior and dangerous living situation.

Lil_Red777 21

OP has every right to kick her drugged up ass out. If she can hurt an innocent animal, I'd fear for my safety and what she might do next.

OP has all rights to a safe environment without the influence of drugs.

Ok #35 after knocking the roommate conscious, what's the next step? Living with her in awkward and tense atmosphere and risk of getting paid back? Or you can revenge silently by getting her kicked out and ensure your and your kitten's safety in the future.

Given that the roommate does drugs and is a clear danger to not only OP but others, yeah, OP has the right to kick the roommate out. And OP should have the roommate arrested for animal cruelty. But I've got to wonder how this situation arose. Did OP bring a kitten into a living situation with a drug addict or what? Is this the first indication of violence from said roommate? Even so, I wouldn't want to have a drug addict living around a defenseless pet.

Yakostovian 18

Violence and narcotics are usually on the lists of acceptable reasons to legally kick someone out of a shared living space. That, or move out yourself by legally breaking lease and leaving the crazed offender holding the bag.

@144 Cat hatter? Instead of saying FM(op)L, the cat is the victim so I say **** the kitten life

That's a terrible idea. Let the person who just turned you're kittens brain into jelly out the door where they could get away and never be seen again. They should call the police while they are at the house so they could get charged for smashing it's ******* skull and not because they won't leave.

jonelle0 13

# 13- Are you by chance stoned. That was a retarded comment.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

not ******* funny, that kitten didn't deserve any of that shit she should be arrested for animal cruelty.

kitkatmiaow 21

Just the wrong fml... Don't hate! :-

kitkatmiaow 21

Hmmm just re-read... Not wrong fml ... But still ...

pwnman 33

You have got to be kitten me, I'm not trying to be funny at all, but I hope this is a joke.

Call the cops. Theres at least 2 charges there (animal abuse and drug possession)

Depends where your roommate keeps the drugs. Could get yourself in trouble if you have drugs in your property

yea be a snitch cuz that's what life's about

Wow 51, with your comment above and now this one it's no wonder you're single. Please don't reproduce.

Aww 56 just cuz u classify it as ok to be a snitch don't mean it's ok for the normal people

So you're saying you're the kind of soulless abomination to stand idly by while a defenseless animal is tortured. Awesome.

I'm not sayin it's ok to abuse animals but snitching and calling the cops won't help she will get a small fine and a slap on the wrist handle your own problems kick her out or kick her ass

@51 I'd sooner be a snitch than a druggie that hits innocent animals over the head with frying pans.

kitkatmiaow 21

I rather handle myself I ain't got to call someone for help but ain't nothin worse then a snitch

I love how hard you're trying to sound street. "Ain't nothin worse then a snitch" Made me choke on my coffee.

I agree that you shouldn't snitch if all your roommate is doing is peacefully taking drugs on her own time. But when she starts beating your kitten, all bets are off. I would call the cops on her ass.

actually there is something worse than being a snitch and it's endangering innocents around you such as animals children spouse and other by bystanders

Yakostovian 18

Anyone that says "there ain't nothing worse than a snitch" is a terrible person trying to get away with shit that probably harms others.

It's more or less, 'Ain't nothin worse than a snitch who snitches on something that isn't endangering to people, or kittens.

Actually, there's a lot of worse things than a snitch. Abusers (of animals or people), murderers, rapists...I'm sure there's more. A "snitch" can be annoying, but if you think about it, every society needs a snitch every now and then.

Is your kitten ok?! You need a serious talk with your roommate about their actions

acerredrum 23

I'm sorry but this has gone beyond talking. This is a violent drug addict, what OP needs to do is call the cops and press charges.

rocker_chick23 27

No, the OP needs to call the police and have her dangerous druggie roommate be arrested for animal abuse and using illegal drugs.

Omg. Get a new roomate. That's awful..

AviKerensky 17

Whack her in the head. Tell her you were Pennywise this whole time and if she doesn't leave immediately, you'll finish the job.

#145 - And hitting a defenceless kitten with a frying pan wasn't cruel?

chocolatefrog28 29

I really hope your kitten is ok, and that your roommate either gets or is made to get some help, that's awful.

Call the police on her for animal abuse. Whether she was in her right mind or not that is totally UNACCEPTABLE and it's only a matter of time before she attacks you or another human being.