By Blaisey - 21/04/2014 17:25 - Canada - Duncan

Today, my drug addict of a roommate convinced herself my red kitten was Pennywise the clown in disguise waiting to kill her, and hit him over the head with a pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 183
You deserved it 5 517

Blaisey tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I talked to my landlord about my roommate a few hours ago. She's a very sweet older lady, and she was in tears when I told her what happened. My roommate now has 48 hours to get out. I took Paprika to the vet right away, and they said she'll most likely survive, but it's possible she'll have brain damage. She woke up in the car on the way there (after a good ten minutes of not moving, I was so afraid she didn't make it) but they gave her something to make her sleep for awhile. Thank you all for your support!

Top comments

androtech 12

You should hit her over the head with a pan.

Comments

Holy shit, is the kitten ok??? You better toss that psycho bitch out on her ass right now!

Hit your roommate in the face with a pan.

Vanshikap 24

is the kitten ok OP? and sorry about your shitty roommate.

Ydi for letting a drig addict live with you.

if this isn't a troll. you better have called the police.

i own two kittens and if someone did this to mine there would be hell to pay. first off, you need to call the cops. second off, you need to get her away from you. third, you need to bash her in the ******* head. and fourth, she needs to get some serious help. i really hope your kitty is overall okay. good luck and dont kill the crazy bitch.

Azrael9 11

I would have done more than smashed a pan over his drug addicted head.

rob02 19

Probably shouldn't be living with a crack head in the first place.

Axel5238 29

Is said kitten a stuffed toy(it is red or did you dye the cat?) and did you know your roommate was a drug addict before living together?