By Noname - 06/03/2009 19:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, my daughter asked me when was the first time I had sex. After I told her 22 she quickly shouted, "Beat ya!" She's thirteen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 702
You deserved it 106

Top comments

Comments

On the bright side, you'll be a grandpa soon!

ilawlzatyou 0

#61, that was honestly the most ignorant, close-minded post I have ever seen. I hope to god the mother doesn't do anything you suggested... YOU CALLED JEWISH GIRLS SLUTTY... and you DO NOT need a religion to teach your child morals. Please go back to reading your bible.

fucktheshit 0

That's so sad :(. If she can't be stopped, just make sure she's being safe, and talk to her about it. And #60, it's less common than you think. No one should be having sex that early...what if your 12-year-old sister had gotten pregnant? Or you had? Then would you be condoning that kind of behavior for other preteens? That's just disgusting.

Maybe you should get off this website and figure out how to fix your epic fail in parenting. Just a thought...

ohshootohshoot 0

I am around your daughter's age, and half my friends aren't virgins anymore. What I think? That they have little or no respect for themselves, OR they just like it. Don't bother tracking your child's affairs, it won't be worth it. Trust me, I am a future psychologist and I am already in training. Oh and not only is this HER fault, it's yours. Take this from a teenager with an amazing family, you (or the other influences in the house) are unfortunately doing something wrong.

I can't believe that no one has reamed you out yet. If you're around her daughter's age, which is thirteen, you have absolutely no business giving her advice on how to raise her child. If you're under the impression that you're a future psychologist, and you think you have such an amazing family, you're probably extremely spoiled and sheltered. As it is, at thirteen, you have no idea how the world works as you haven't seen enough of it. So go study your psychology and grow up, but wait until you have a degree to start instructing people on how to run their lives.

I'm 14, and me and that other person probably know more about parenting than jerkoffs like you, you honestly think that since we are young, we have no business giving people advice (which is different than running their lives idiot), then that proves my point. by the way, I would love to argue with you about this, cause I'm gonna be a lawyer. ohshoot is obviously not spoiled, or he wouldn't realize that he has a great family, and wouldn't be studying for psychology considering that is completely other-centered; and not sheltered, because if he was, then he wouldn't be looking for an occupation at his young age. obviously your belief is that there are no good families, that can support their children, and help them realize that their family IS a good one. Go to a psychologist and grow up

na49 0

wow, is this coming from a 14 year old? Do you really want people saying 'yeah, she's a ****'. Believe me, when i grow up, i wouldnt want my memories flooded with how stupid i acted. Id like to remember myself for what i did right, wouldnt you? because it seems to me, you seem to be agreeing on the idea of ' an experienced 14 year old girl" or even being cool with your own children having sex at that age when you grow up. Hope youll see the light in this.

juicyjay00 0

ha. when i was 14 i wanted to be a few different things. i'm only a few years older and i changed what i wanted to be completely. shut up and stop trying to act beyond your years. anyone who isn't 16 and up shouldn't be on here anyways. especially trying to give advice to people with kids your own age. . its ridiculous. when you try to be mature, in my eyes, it makes you look more immature.

The minimum age on FML is 17! And if your only 13 your reading about sex stories, which you shouldn't at that age.You have no right to judge the OP's daughter when your doing something wrong. How can you be training about psychology at 13?

pommeblossom 0

I'm sorry, that's quite unfortunate.

blahblahblah44 0

okay.. it's not illegal as long as the boy is 2 years or less apart. otherwise, yes it is illegal. obviously just keep tabs on her. there's not much more but educating her, i guess.