By dom - 08/09/2010 06:53 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend yawned while I was giving him head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 311
You deserved it 33 841

Same thing different taste

Comments

ChildrenOfFilth 12

Aww you poor thing! that's just devastating! *sarcasm*

Laby_fml 9

How much did you pay for thoughs balloons #7?

cbr600_fml 0

what the he'll is that thing its so uuugggllllly

@88: Maybe that's they way he/she spells "check" in their country... But I don't suppose you thought of that before you deigned to post your badly thought out statement. We spell it "Cheque" here in Australia. @OP: People tend to yawn when they're tired. It's not necessarily because he's bored or not enjoying it. I know I've yawned before, it's most likely no big deal, and it's definitely not an FML moment.

you do know why people yawn right? doesnt mean he was tired/not enjoying it

Ooh, I read that this can be a good sign, actually. Taken from an article on newsvine.net: "It’s not that your body wants oxygen at a time like that, your body wants oxygen … well, all the time and if you wanted more, you wouldn’t yawn, you’d just breath more deeply and rapidly. [...] Do you know how scientists can tell if the mice are in the mood? They check for “stretching and yawning behaviors.” [...] Dr. Robert Provine, a neuroscientist, professor of psychology, and yawning expert at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, [...] has pointed out, paratroopers ready to jump out of airplanes and into battle are prone to yawning, as are dogs just before they attack and it’s safe to say they are not bored. Yawning, in fact, is also a sign of arousal. Biochemically speaking, it may be caused by the release of dopamine in the brain which may trigger a cascade of other brain chemicals like oxytocin and nitric oxide, the stuff erections are made of, among them. [...] As Provine explained to me, a yawn is associated with a change of state, a shift, say, from sleep to wakefulness, wakefulness to sleep.' So when you shift from not aroused to aroused, you yawn. Yawning at the moment of impending sex, he said, 'is not at all rare. Provine speculates that sexual climax [******] and yawning may 'share a neurobehavioral heritage.' You’re not bored, or starved for oxygen. You’re just turned on."