By RainCl0ud - 27/08/2011 06:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend thought it would be sexy if he bit me on the lips. Normally, I would have enjoyed it, if the lips in question were the ones on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 505
You deserved it 5 209

RainCl0ud tells us more.

OP here. This man is my husband now, and all these years later, he still tries to bite me every now and then. It doesn't happen often enough for me to discuss it with him and I don't want to embarrass him when it does happen. It doesn't hurt but I just don't enjoy it.

Top comments

Midrash 5

Maybe he wanted to try something he saw on twilight

Comments

My reaction whilst reading this FML: ......m'kay, biting on the lips, sexy......hmm, maybe she didn't enjoy it because her lips hurt........OW MY GOD HOW ******* PAINFUL!!! I'm still in shock. And I've noticed that I am keeping my legs closed at this very moment.

Slight nibble on the labia or tip of the penis can be very stimulating. Biting strongly enough (or being bitten!) to leave marks after the act ******* hurts ...

rebekahah 7

I checked my legs after reading this comment to find that they are so close together that you could put coal between them and they would become diamonds. :S

btnhdude 0

rebekahah, ..... ..... ..... you're a funny girl.

Well I know guys wouldn't dig it in the reverse situation so it's not surprising that a woman wouldn't, too bad your bf didn't think about that before.

Actually, the head can take quite a strong bite as long as the pressure is even and her teeth don't drag much. Warning the guy is the key though, you don't want to pull away in shock...

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Return the 'sexy' favor and chomp down on his schlong.

Tookie22 5

how very painful. remind me never to piss a girl off before/ during fellatio. but I guess that's a taste of his own medicine.

red1355 6

Wait, she said she lips it below the waist. Not above.....

I've heard that the penis is just a more well-developed version of the clit. Guys, if you've ever gotten bitten down there, you feel OP's pain.

But she was bitten On the lips around her mouth not down there.. She wish that it was "down" there

no... she specifically said in the fml that they were not the ones on her face.

'Guys, if you've ever gotten bitten down there, you feel OP's pain.' Nope. The ******** is as double as sensitive as the penis. And MangoRico1, please, practice your sadomasochism somewhere else. Ffs, 'She wished she was bitten there'...

42, thanks for the clarification...Guys, if you've ever been bitten down there, you half feel OP's pain.

Miguelito1582 0

Yes, but she wasn't bitten on the clit (OUCH). She was bitten on her labia, which is the male equivalent of a scrotum. Imagine being bitten on the sack. That's her pain. I don't know if labias are more sensitive than scrotums though. Probably. Google it.

country_chickie 0

Yeah...you're smart.. But that had to hurt!!

Crea8urWorld 5
Alexisthebestest 16

poor you, and poor him. he wanted to try something new and sexy, and you wanted to not be bit. star-crossed.