By Angel1000168 - 27/03/2011 08:37 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend proposed to me. I would be ecstatic if he hadn't stuck the ring on his balls and asked for a blow-job. He even confessed that the original plan was to stick it on his penis but it was too small. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 815
You deserved it 6 234

Angel1000168 tells us more.

Ok, guys, OP here. In answer to all the questions/statements about which was smaller, it was the ring. Sorry for not making that clear. And he didn't stink the ring around his balls, he sticky-taped it. My fingers are not that big. Sorry about not making that clear either but the limited words made that tricky. I said no, of course, as I don't want a man that thinks I have that sort of mind or personality. I have gone through every aspect of my relationship with that man and haven't found anything that suggested that I wanted to be proposed to in that manner. Thanks for all your advice!

Top comments

fruitloop1221 1

I would say no just because o how he asked you.

I truly hope pindick meant the ring was too small!

Comments

HOW did it fit around his balls in the first place?!?

I don't get it. Is a ******* something you normally don't do? And if so, why is he asking you to marry him in the first place then?

steffielynn 0

so he has a sense of humor. I would have laughed and he wouldve gotten that bj

madamsatine2008 0
eliseaustin9 0

what a moron! I mean, obviously she should say no. who wants to be with That Guy for the rest of their life.

W O W!! what a dumbass!! haha I wudda slapped him nd been like **** nooo!

april422 0

This comment has been removed by the author.

NEting4selenaZ 0