By ishred1111 - 06/11/2015 07:39 - Canada - Vancouver

Today, my boyfriend called. He said he would sing me a song, like I'd wanted for a long time. I was excited, but surprised at his song choice. He sang 'Locked Away' by R. City ft. Adam Levine. Turns out, he was calling me from jail. He thought this was romantic, and expected me to bail him out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 647
You deserved it 2 561

ishred1111 tells us more.

Thanks for all the funny comments! They made me feel better when I'm not actually feeling that great, considering what my boyfriend turned out to be like.... Speaking of which, I totally agree with most of you. Yes, I hung up on him and no, I did not bail him out. I think his sister did in the end. His fate and what he actually did to get arrested are unknown to me, honestly I just knew we were done the second he finished the song and then said 'so, babe, can you bail me out?' Never thought he could be like this. Very disappointed in him. But still thoroughly impressed at his singing (he recited it perfectly). :) thanks guys!!

Top comments

Mcstud1y 30

If he is only like that when he desperately needs you, you should probably rethink your relationship.

Update update: he called again and I did hear him out. However he did not go to jail for some trivial reason. he tried steal a police car while drunk. And yes he does only tend to do things like that when he needs a favor. Suffice to say we are done and over. And thanks to one of the commenters above, I did sing 'we are never ever getting back together' to him!

Comments

oh that was very considerate of him..... trying to win you over. I'd let him stay a while so he can reevaluate his life decision that led him to his jail time.

Mighty waste of his one call. Much better use would have been bohemian rhapsody

did you break out singing "that don't impress me much" by Shania Twain especially how it won't keep you warm on a long, cold, lonely night?

A true loser of the highest caliber a first class piece of shit

gilligan_isle 6

That's a unique way to tell someone you're in jail I suppose. I really hope for your sake you didn't rush right to bail him out OP, he needs to at least sit over night and maybe rethink some life choices he's made

I would have gone with Akon's Locked Up :)

gobiteme2 34

If you mean in jail your right.

27 - Did you forget to look at your picture before failing to proof-read your comment?

This is actually hilarious. This guy is a keeper!

i_live_to_vault 19