By Anonymous - 26/11/2013 19:05 - United States - New York

Today, my boss's obese bully of a grandson had a seizure. Being the only physician around, I had to rush in to tend to him. Except it wasn't a seizure as such. My daughter had found my taser and used it on him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 875
You deserved it 5 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

raininginseattle 9

Your daughter rocks. Though I fear for her future boyfriends. Would you rather have Taylor Swift write a song about you? Or shocked with a taser?!

Why do people still think Taylor Swift jokes are funny? You've all worn them out to the extreme. This is why we can't have nice jokes. Taylor Swift jokes are right up there with the stupid "shitty/sticky situation" puns.

ninety 25

If your boss asks you could just tell him that his grandson was doing the Harlem Shake.

skyeyez9 24

If your daughter tased the fatass bully while standing behind him and no witnesses: dispose of the taser, tell nobody and admit nothing! Or else you will get sued for all you're worth.

TheDrifter 23

That's what I was thinking. Hide the tazer and send the bully for an extensive round of intrusive tests to determine if he has epilepsy or some other seizure inducing illness. Playing innocent is the key.

Wouldn't they notice the burn marks or at least the the 2 tiny holes in his back ? Damn I watch too much CSI

I can just imagine your daughter asking, what's this for Mommy? "Its for when men i dont know are bothering me and I cant stop them any other way" #Learned&Applied. She'll do great in school.

maybe he deserved it maybe he was bullying her

JMichael 25

You say he's a bully? Then I'm almost positive she had a fantastic reason.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18
Sweetpea22 14

Yeah, OP is a daughter and is probably awesome

AirBusDriver 23
lolita88_fml 27

I like your daughter. She will go far ^^

I voted YDI. Whether you intended to or not, you've obviously taught your daughter how to use a taser properly. So, yeah, you deserve it. But in a good way.