By mac cayne - 02/05/2014 03:13 - France - Strasbourg

Today, it's been a week since I found an egg in the street that had seemingly fallen out of a nest. I'd bought a cage and an expensive incubator lamp to save it. It's thus been a week that I've been trying to save a mouldy old potato. FML
I agree, your life sucks 241
You deserved it 448

Top comments

iLike2Teabag 27

Aww. It was nice of you to care though :) you'd make an egg-cellent parent. And no good deed shell go unrewarded.

That's not very eggciting! I guess the yolks on you.

Comments

It was lovely of you to try and save the 'egg', but how did it take this long to work out that it was a potato?!

This makes me believe that humanity still exists. By the way thanks for the laugh :D

So you just might believe all of humanity is just a figment of your imagination if people stop trying to rescue potatoes?

Kevlar_burrito 6

So humanities existence is based upon potato rescue.... interesting

There are only some particularly great fmls that I can show my roommate to get her to laugh or even crack a smile. She was near in tears and thought that was the best ever. Bravo my friend.

If you're unable to return the incubator lamp and cage, perhaps they can be donated to a local humane society, veterinarian, or wild bird rescue center? I must admit that I'm as perplexed as everyone else as to how you could fail to discriminate between an egg and a potato, but that aside, your compassion is laudable.

Or keep them for the next time OP finds a potato or an egg (Just not an easter egg please, that'd be a whole new FML).

How in the world would you not notice it's a potato?

I don't want to be rude, so I won't say you're one of the most stupid person on the planet. I would never say that.

Don't see how you could confuse the two, but you had good intentions and I respect it. Just laugh it off!