By fuckmyliiiiiiife - 01/05/2009 01:40 - United States

Today, I woke up with the worst cold, ever. My nose was running like crazy and my eyes were all puffy. So I stumbled over to the medicine cabinet and took what I thought were three tylenol cold's. Two hours later I'm still sick and I can't leave the bathroom. They were laxatives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 415
You deserved it 25 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, you really need to pay more attention to what you're taking next time. You can **** up your system.

freddie_fml 0

Good thing you don't keep cyanide in your medicine cabinet, eh? Reading labels helps.

Comments

whatever234 0

You are an idiot. There is no other reason for this.

So are you typing this from your laptop while using the bathroom? Or is the whole "today" thing rhethorical?

Laxatives do come in pill form. They're typically stool softeners. They need to be taken with a full glass of water and take about 12 hours to begin working. If you were in fact experiencing diarrhea, it's unlikely to be related to the stool softeners, which had not likely taken effect yet. So I think this is made up. Sorry.

thankscupcake 0

Not true #35. Ex-lax comes in pill form, and two of those babies can land you in the bathroom for a good 3 hrs. It is true MOST laxatives take twelve hours to work, but there ARE faster acting pill form laxatives. Being sick sucks. I would say YDI but I just don't think you do. Because really, no one deserves that. Drink a LOT of water because laxatives dehydrate you like crazy. Sorry about your double whammy.

Spiffy 0

A person should always know what they're taking!

You're on the toilet posting to FML?

_Requi3m 0

First of all; IT'S CALLED H1NI NOW, NOT SWINE FLU. SO SHUTUP. Secondly; Wow, YDI. Learn to read before taking medicine. When your eyes are swollen, you can still see.

#40; It's always been H1N1, but they call it swine flu so you shut up. Tho now they are renaming it because it's not 100% swine flu, its a mix of swine, bird and human.

don't go to the doctor's, cos if you do have swine flu then you'll be spreading the germs and other people will get the virus. Stay at home and call your doctor and they'll advise you what to do when you tell them your symptoms. Get well soon!