By Anonymous - 09/01/2011 19:08 - United States

Today, I woke up early to go to church with my parents. When I got in the car, I was struck with the worst diarrhea I've ever had in my life. My parents told me I'd be cleaning the car out when we got there, because if we turned around, we'd be late. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 526
You deserved it 3 212

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's disgusting. fyl, mainly for having such shitty parents.

mandypandypants 4

fyl for having parents that care more about jesus than their own son.

Comments

DakotaCat 4

Ydi for eating the lutefisk!

#12 wins forever. And OP, at least you didn't shit your pants going to work. As far as I know, God wouldn't discriminate against people who smell bad, but your boss probably does. Then again I'm atheist and haven't been to church in over 5 years, so I don't know if the churchfolk would be as forgiving. :?

So, you woke up early, got ready for church, and then spent the mass cleaning your own crap? Sucks.

UpsidedownKayak 9
imac2014 0

some parents ya got there...

Dang, religion is important but your parents are messed.

I think god would excuse you for being absent on that one...

I find religion and religious people abhorrent. This is one such example of the attitude that disgusts me so. Stick your 'saviour' up your arse. Maybe the anal plug would stop the runs. Compassion and understanding obviously are not part of this equation.

Mine didn't bother; it just broke. If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's a person who stands with the conviction that others are inferior because of personal beliefs.

randomlyfunny94 0

#26 your an jerk for disrespecting God and stereotyping religious people, whether or not you believe in God is up to you but insulting any religious group is NEVER okay

"Your an jerk"? Whether or not you believe in Doc is up to you, but he is real, and he'll get you someday.

Oh, you'll see who Doc is. Just you wait.

lolol_BKYCHO 3

May the flying spaghetti monster bless you with his noodley appendage.