By Amanda - 11/08/2009 05:52 - United States

Today, I went to Safeway. Go in, get stuff, come out, and I have almost no room to get into my car because an SUV was parked in a compact spot next to me all crooked. Irritated, I got a pen and paper and wrote 'Nice parking you F*ing idiot' and stuck it on the windshield. Then I notice someone was in the SUV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 175
You deserved it 46 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol. Who cares? I think that it's awesome that you got the chance to show them who you are. **** 'em for being inconsiderate assholes.

LadyKaya 0

If you didn't want to tell the person who parked the car how bad of a job they did, don't go screwing with other people's cars. Grow some balls or go home quietly.

Comments

Hey you know what... They deserved the note if the asshole isn't considerate enough to park so other people can get back in their cars. Go you!

Oh yea.. and after noticing they were in the car, I woulda hit their car with my door.. screw them and their giant polluting suv machinez!!!

ghostgirll 0

the same thing happened to me, i was about to park in a spot in my apartment parking lot but some idiot parked so crookedly that they took up two spots, so i had to park really far away b/c that was the last close spot. so i got mad & wrote the same exact note, and i was walking up to the car to put it on the windshield, and this like 20 year old girl, looking reeeally pissed off with two kids walked up to the car and unlocked it. awkward much?

What the ****. Have you ever taken English classes? It took me nearly four tries to understand what the first part of that fml was saying.

Maybe you're the one who hasn't read enough =3 You're the only one commented about having trouble understanding it, and I think it was pretty straight forward. Sure it was very awkwardly and poorly written, but you certainly don't need to read it four times to get what she was saying. I'm only flaming because you really don't need to get heated up enough to say "what the ****" and blame OP about something this trivial.

melzilla 0

don't feel bad. they deserved it anyway.

mikey_was_here 0

both u and the suv driver deserved it. lololol this is funny;

ShetHappensxx 0

haha you should kept the note and flicked off that bitch and tell her to move.

there really are no words to describe how ******* retarded you are. honestly, that's when I would knock on the window, hand the person the note, and politely ask them to recite the words on the note while I bash them several times in the head with a blunt object. haha jk... but srsly...