By OTZ - 26/01/2010 11:30 - France

Today, I went on a date with the hottest guy I've ever met. He is also rich and successful, and would probably be perfect for me, if only he could stop bragging about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 014
You deserved it 14 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Being good-looking, rich, and having many achievements tends to raise one's ego. Deal with it or move on.

First date? It can be the nerves? Try second date and decide afterwards....

Comments

skyeyez9 24

run away! If you have sex, after you two are done he will be like: Damn that's so hot! I am so good, I bet you never had better than me. I bet your favorite part was....etc

hey OP tell him a really guy such as your self will spoil me any way as he can and be on the phone every 5 minutes to answer a "important call". If he's able to brag with out any bussiness interruption then he's not rich he just trying to put up a front. well its a fact in my book.

lem0n_fml 0

I don't understand your first sentence.

Well that's what you get for being a gold digger cause its people like you who are always judging on things besides character.

skyeyez9 24

I hope you find a guy who you enjoy being around soon. You usually meet alot of turds before finding a man you're compatible with.

lol at you. best thing for you hahahaha can you say gold digger. you barely know him and he's "perfect for you" clearly you have some issues of you own.

She said he's hot, rich, and successful. The only thing you understood there was "rich"? Being hot is something to check of your wish list when looking for a partner. So is successful, because it shows he's hard working, dedicated and those are good qualities to have. Money is something people should give a little consideration to when it comes to getting serious. Income/money is the biggest reason for divorce in this country. She didn't say he's rich and that's all she wants in a man and wants him to take care of her, maybe she makes good money herself and wants someone in the same league.

If all you're looking for is rich and successful- YDI

AntiChrist7 0

So? marry him, and then divorce him to get 1/2 of his money. That was always the plan, no?

There's a difference between being humble and not being a complete egotist.

Hot + Rich + Successful = Perfect. It sucks when people like that are assholes, doesn't it?