By ashlyrose45 - 27/12/2016 06:03 - Canada - Whitby

Today, I went back to my friends place drunk. As we were walking in, she told me to be quiet, so as not to wake her parents and let them know we were drunk. I then walked in and looked at her parents, who were still awake watching TV, and said, "Shhh. Meg told me not to wake her parents." FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 744
You deserved it 3 252

ashlyrose45 tells us more.

Didn't realize this got posted! But her parents knew we were out drinking so it wasn't a big deal :) it was just really late, like 3 or 4 in the morning, so she figured they'd be asleep. Felt pretty stupid when I woke up!

Top comments

Well, you didn't wake them so props to you for following instructions.

KickAss73 12

Funniest thing I've read all year. Lol

Comments

Well, you didn't wake them so props to you for following instructions.

Yeah, that's what you really want in a great friend, one that can follow orders and have your six when in an altered state of reality.

The severity of this FML depends on how old you and your friend are

Hahaha. This made me laugh thank you. :D

on the bright side you didnt wake them up!

Parents can usually figure it out, I mean they've used the same tricks in their times. I hope they have a good sense of humour. Well... as long as you're not underage.

Didn't realize this got posted! But her parents knew we were out drinking so it wasn't a big deal :) it was just really late, like 3 or 4 in the morning, so she figured they'd be asleep. Felt pretty stupid when I woke up!

Haha oh I see, then it definitely turned out well! XD Don't feel stupid, it happens! Happy New Year :)

That's a great story for the future, hopefully one you can look back on and laugh about.

You have no idea how often i say this to her! She's the typical dumb blonde, for example one day we asked her what's on the Canadian flag (both of us born and raised in Canada I might add) her answer? "The pope?"