By dxplq876 - 17/03/2009 03:13 - United States

Today, I was walking out of the grocery store and out of no where, a car backing up pretty fast speeds downs the parking lot and hits me, causing me to fall down and drop all of the groceries. The woman jumped out of her car, not to help me, but to carefully check her bumper for scratches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 111 905
You deserved it 4 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a ******* bitch. It would be nice if her car got hit by a train with her in it and the driver started freaking out about running late.

that's happened to me before. a woman reversed into me, and didn't even get out of her car, she just drove off. some woman standing 5 feet behind me was even screaming.

Comments

Oh my goodness, I can't believe she didn't help you. You should call a hit n' run. Hopefully you got her license plate number...that would be the first thing I'd get. And I hope that someone helped you at least.

firstnlast77 0

shit for the way she was acting you better hope there was a ton of them

hahah i woulda threw some of the grocery at her if she took off :)

But that would be wasteful, just beat her up.

I hope you proceeded to punch her in the back of her head when she was checking her bumper

utinaeniduin 0

#19, you probably the one that done it.

MukyDaCookie 0

This is when you ring that guy from Brooklyn and you visit her late at night.. there have been 3 or 4 other comments about people getting hit with a car and left to rot, each time, it was a woman driving...

MukyDaCookie 0

ahah just as I wrote that comment, I was listenin to Fright Night by Tupac and the chorus is "what are you gonna do when my n**gers come for you"

next time attempt to take down the lisence plate number. I think that'd show them!