By teecrafter2038 - 12/03/2015 14:07 - United States - Port Chester

Today, I was walking my dog. Suddenly, my insane neighbor who loves dogs a bit too much comes over and asks to pet my dog. I say OK, thinking that if I watch her, she won't do anything. I turn around to make sure no cars are coming and when I turn back, she's trying to steal my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 411
You deserved it 3 650

teecrafter2038 tells us more.

Hey it's op here, Thanks for commenting so quickly. I'm not really sure if this is gonna work but whatever. To give a bit more detail, I live in a cul-de-sac and my dog wasn't on a leash because we were right by my house. My dog is a pug and he fits into my neighbors arms. I didn't call the police but I am going to keep a leash on my dog from now on. I heard my neighbor might be moving so I am just going to hope for the best. Oh and I am pretty sure she can't afford to buy/rescue a dog. I am not really sure.

Top comments

So you're saying you're neighbor tried to be a thug and mug a pug but you had to tug the dog away from that crazy bug and you were going to call the police but instead gave a shrug? That psycho really needs her own dog to hug.

nwaugh72 12

What was her plan honestly? She was just going to run to her house with the dog and hide? She really is insane.

Comments

start collecting all your dogs poo and throw it in her yard

I don't think that's going to help.. But good try.

Crazy cat lady sure, but crazy dog lady? Guess she's the patron saint

I hope she doesn't get a dog of her own, Id feel bad for the poor thing...

Never hit a girl...unless she tries to steal your dog...than bitchslap her into next week xD

shiffizzle 13

I'd backhand the shit out of her.

shiffizzle 13

I'd backhand her into next week and then the next week after that.

#25 much like OP'S neighbor you took it to far.

shiffizzle 13

If someone tried stealing my dog, it's like trying to hurt one of my family members to me. I would destroy whoever it is trying to steal my dog.

and she is thinking hoping you would never find out who steal your dog? ..she is crazy...

Not okay, 67. Go to your room and think about what you've done!

NinjaBoyDavido 13