By FMluck - 26/02/2009 22:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was teasing my boyfriend telling him that my butt was so much cuter than his and that at least mine wasn't smelly stinky or hairy. Then he said yeah, I just wish that your vag was the same way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 432
You deserved it 302

Top comments

greatnt249 0

This is why you don't dish out hate when you aren't prepared to take it in return.

emmalover 0

Comments

Bob_Dole_13 0

Whatshernuts is totally right. If your girl can be creative with her tongue then she doesn't need to take it all. My girlfriend has a terrible gag reflex so she learned to use her tongue right. I promise, it's waaay better that way buddy.

live_life22 0

holy jeeze!!! all of you, just shut up!!! it's her freaking choice if she wants to shave or not! it's a guys choice if he shaves too!!! maybe shaving down there hurts a girl? i dunno, but you need to stop ragging on her and saying its her fault!!! she started it as a JOKE!!! sure, maybe he meant his comment as a joke too, but even if he did, you don't have to tell her to go shave and douche and all that crap! just leave her the heck alone!!! for pete's sake!!!!! you guys are so freaking immature, especially HyperExcecuter!!!! grow. up.

irulle 0

... wow u r so right thees ppls need to back the f*@# off of her it was just a joke i totally agree with you

lol @ #30. wash up. guys like a cleaned and shaved chooly. you did set yourself up for that though. muahahaha

live_life22 0

do NOT use soap and (an off the shelf) douche, that is why your vag stinks in the first place! it neutralizes its acid and gives you a yeast infection. 1. Go to a doctor to take care of whatever infection makes it stink. 2. Stop douching soaping, and inserting weird stuff in there... only thing you should put there is penis, vibrator, and anything prescribed by your doctor. A healthy vag does not stink. PS. shave!

tacclyde 0
adriane209 0

Or she could shove breath mints in her vaj.... idk

Popsiclese 0

ahahahah! that's hilarious this is going in my favorites