By FMluck - 26/02/2009 22:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was teasing my boyfriend telling him that my butt was so much cuter than his and that at least mine wasn't smelly stinky or hairy. Then he said yeah, I just wish that your vag was the same way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 432
You deserved it 302

Top comments

greatnt249 0

This is why you don't dish out hate when you aren't prepared to take it in return.

emmalover 0

Comments

inmyheadXP 0

u got servvveeeeddd!!!! but u set urself up.

CusstomerService 0

Wow, ridiculous. Give a GOOD *******, then come tell me how many pubes ended up in your mouth.

Is it me, or are these illustrators getting lazy?

whatshernuts 0

Wow, way to be an internet tough guy. I never said you wouldn't have to deal with them, just that chicks generally have a CHOICE if she's blowin' a dude. Guys gotta go through the hair to get to the goods. You see what I'm trying to say? I didn't think it was that ridiculous but hey I've been wrong before. Also, if we're going to make baseless assumptions, learn to use your tongue. Technique is more important than just shoving it as deep down your throat as you can and it's kind of what makes a GOOD *******.

my girl would slap the shit out of me ha ha ^.^

I do not care in the slightest, but I'll leave this comment anyway.

BeccaBek 0

Don't shave it, but do cut it quite short. It keeps any odor to a minimum, and isn't hard to maintain like shaving (not to mention the painful regrowth!). Beard trimmers work very well.

ktsunshine89 0

yea no it's bad to use soap period it dries the skin regardless of scented or unscented, that is the one of the most delicate shall we say areas on the body, as such there's not much to be done though there are some great fem hygiene products on the market that are safe and affordable without the risk of vaginosis or a yeast infection

melissamylove 0

actually, douching is bad for you. it strips the natural bacteria of your ******, and makes you more susceptible to infections. the only reason it probably burned you was because you had a scented soap and maybe a little bit or razor burn? or friction burn from any uh, rigorous activity. use an unscented soap on the OUTSIDE, and youll be fine. the inside of the ****** keeps itself clean, to be honest. you dont need to do some deep cleaning excavation, just a quick little rub down and your good.