This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 03/01/2017 23:44

Today, I was sent home from work early because they overstaffed my shift. I was really excited to spend some time with my fiancé. I got home and he was having a nap. No matter what I did, he stayed out like a light for 3 hours until my usual end time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 122
You deserved it 906

Top comments

Look on the bright side, at least you got a glimpse of what he does while you're at work. It could be worse.

A 3-4 hour nap? And it sounds like he does it regularly? That man must be exhausted! On a side note, it's nice to read an FML that stars with "I left work early" and doesn't end in cheating.

Comments

Darkreign333 23

do something you like :) alone is great too

You get some 'me time' which is great also!

Honey do you. You don't always need a partner to have a good time.

A 3-4 hour nap? And it sounds like he does it regularly? That man must be exhausted! On a side note, it's nice to read an FML that stars with "I left work early" and doesn't end in cheating.

I was surprised he was by himself and literally "sleeping."

Well, being in that deep of a sleep, he was either already in deep REM/ dreaming, or just exhausted and not expecting you to be home earlier. Poor guy. Sleep and health > whiny clingy quality time. I say that as someone who can get whiny and clingy but am forcing myself to be more considerate of my SO if he's tired.

mariri9206 32
bobsanction 18

Did you try sucking his dick?